Forums » Off Topic

How do you prefer?

• October 27, 2018 11:37 PM EDT
    So recently I have been getting a lot of report about inappropriate posts or members. Currently emowire activity feeds are showing all activities from all members. I am thinking about changing the activity feed so that only activity from friends will be shown. This way you dont have to see those posts from either spammers or trolls. What do you guys think?
  • October 29, 2018 7:32 PM EDT

what ever works for you is fine by me

• October 29, 2018 7:33 PM EDT

what ever works for you is fine by me

• 1 posts
    November 3, 2018 1:07 AM EDT

i might be a little late to the party but i would much rather just see my friends feed, some people are a tad annoying and its easier than blocking people

• November 4, 2018 3:58 AM EST

Yeah we shouldn't be seeing the whole feed of the whole site just friends feed.

Also please add a private/anonymous user option for sign in to so people can come on silently without the whole site knowing there online and can just talk to people they want to.

Maybe it could work on the left picture display like if theirs 5 users online show 4 pictures with the 5th being a red X and not letting you know who that user is.

Peoples privacy would then be more respected with that option.

• November 4, 2018 4:03 AM EST

I know there is a "Do not display me in searches, browsing members, or the "Online Members" list". option which is great but that thing takes you off the face off the earth, and some people just want to come on emowire privately sometimes.

So as an addition to that it would be great :-)

This post was edited by thenonemothatlikedemos at November 4, 2018 4:04 AM EST
    • 3 posts
    November 21, 2018 5:21 PM EST

We should be able to see posts from all members. There is simply not enough people on site to keep newsfeed alive 

• November 21, 2018 5:50 PM EST

This site is dead because people leave due to some of the following reasons, they see news feeds from people they don't want to see, you don't get to talk to someone until you added them forcing you to send out a friend request to someone you not even spoken to on here before, the forum is new and dead.

• 3 posts
    November 21, 2018 5:56 PM EST

It's easier to block 1 person you don't want to see, than to add 50 so your news feed isnt dead

• November 21, 2018 6:10 PM EST

Why not give members the option of seeing all news feeds or just that of friends in there settings?