Terms of Service
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to become a
member of this community.
- You will only create one (1) account on this site for your own personal
use. Multiple accounts are strictly forbidden.
- You will not post any pornographic, lewd, obscene, weaponry, excessively
violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable material
anywhere on this site.
- You will not promote or condone any type of illegal activities, self
harm or harmful content of any kind.
- You not spam and troll on this site. This includes using the forum, wall posts, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- You will not post any hate speech or encourage prejudice of any kind.
- We will not tolerate rudeness, profanity, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
- You will not prevent the display of advertisements on your profile.
- You will not post any copyrighted material unless you have and can prove
you have obtained permission from the owner.
- You will not create a false identity or post pictures of people other
than yourself without their permission.
- You understand that during your use of this site arguments may arise and
that the webmasters and administrators of this web site cannot be expected
to take sides in personal conflicts. You understand that you will be
expected to resolve most disputes on your own using the features this site
- You understand that records of your access to the site will be kept.
Such records will include timestamps, browser information and IP addresses.
This information will be kept secure and private and will only be used in
cases of abuse.
- You understand you are responsible for your account. Any actions that
take place using your account will be reflected on YOU. Do not give your
password out to friends or family. Allowing others to access your
account is strictly forbidden. Keep your password secure at all times. We
will not accept excuses that others were using your IP or account when a
rule was broken.
- You agree to not post links to external websites. This does not
include Myspace, Bebo, Facebook or Youtube.
- You understand that the nature of this web site is "real time", meaning
that it is impossible for the webmasters and administrators of this web site
to review all of the material that is posted here. No warranties of any kind
are made regarding this website and your continued access to this web site
is at your own risk.
- You understand that the webmasters and administrators have the right to
modify, delete and/or suspend your account and any material you have posted
at any time for any reason or no reason.
- You accept that once an account is deleted you are forbidden from
creating further accounts. Furthermore you may not contact staff
regarding an account deletion.
- You understand that the webmasters and administrators cannot be held
responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to material you have
posted being compromised.
- You understand that if you fail to abide by these Terms of Service then
the webmasters or administrators may delete, suspend or modify your account
or material you have posted. In serious cases of abuse your Internet Service
Provider (ISP) may be informed of your actions.